Sandal Project

 We went to a few rural Cambodian schools and gave out 165 pair of sandals to all the barefoot students we could find.  Interestingly, this was one of our easiest projects to complete, however, the personal reward factor was sky high.  And In addition to the sandals, we gave the schools some general educational and hygiene supplies.  Next time, our goal will be to handout 500 pairs.  The total project cost was $378.  

We went to a few rural Cambodian schools and gave out 165 pair of sandals to all the barefoot students we could find.  Interestingly, this was one of our easiest projects to complete, however, the personal reward factor was sky high.  And In addition to the sandals, we gave the schools some general educational and hygiene supplies.

Next time, our goal will be to handout 500 pairs.  The total project cost was $378.